Dear FMS School Community,
It is a privilege and honor to serve as the Frankfort Middle School Principal. I am truly excited to serve as the leader of this school. It is my goal to provide our students with a positive middle school experience.
As you walk in the doors of FMS you will see the corporation and school mission posted boldly for all to see. This is what I see as the goal each day at our school:
ENSURING EXCELLENCE FOR EVERYONE EVERYDAY
Frankfort Middle School is committed to creating a positive school environment, which fosters critical thinking, stimulates personal growth, and encourages students to become lifelong learners.
Middle school is such an important and critical time of development for students. The physical, social, intellectual and emotional changes that our students experience are rapid and can be very overwhelming. I believe it is vital that our school community of administrators, teachers, parents and community members work as a team on behalf of student success to ensure a few key things at FMS:
- A safe and orderly environment in which to learn
- High expectations for all school stakeholders with a strong value for education
- High quality instruction for students all day and everyday
- A rigorous education for students acquired in ways that fit the individual needs of students.
- Easy access to support for students as they continue on their journey toward an experience at the post-secondary level.
I am looking forward to working together to improve our school, as it becomes the model for other middle schools to follow across our state and others. I truly believe that we have the potential to reach and exceed our goals if we maintain our focus of excellence for everyone.
I have an open-door policy and I welcome and encourage everyone to come and see me anytime. I look forward to meeting ALL of the members of our school community. I am excited to see all of the ways that FMS grows this year and for years to come.
Yours in Education,