Saturday, October 28, 2023 from 9:00am to 2:00pm
We are currently looking for vendors to participate in our 12th Annual Autumn and Holiday Craft Show.
Here are the requirements for our show:
• We are asking for craft items, homemade items, etc.
• Vendors must furnish their own table, cover and skirt. If FMS provides the table, there will be a $5 charge. One table is 12' long
• Booth space is $25 if application is postmarked and paid in full by Friday, September 15, 2023 for a booth space that is 12' x 10°. The cost is $30.00 if sent after that. Booth spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis until sold out. Booth space deadline is Wednesday, October 25, 2023. Booth space payments are non-refundable unless your payment is received after spaces are sold out. You will be refunded and placed on a waiting list.
• If you need electricity for your booth, there will be a charge of $5.00. Please bring your own extension cords.
• You will have access to WIFI for credit card sales.
• Set up is Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 7:00 a.m.
• We would like each vendor to donate an item for our raffle. Please turn in your donations at the check-in table during setup. Please attach a business card to your raffle item. We want to announce the winner's name along with the vendor's name. The drawings will start at 1:00.
• No early teardowns. Vendors packing up prior to closing time will forfeit booth space for future shows.
• Vendors need to park in the south lot when done unloading
• Vendors must assume all responsibility for their items and booth space. Frankfort Middle School is not responsible for losses or damages.
If you have any further questions and/or are interested please feel free to call Cathy Stout at 765-659-3321 or email The Dawg House at [email protected].
Advertising will be with yard signs, banners, flyers, save the date cards, radio stations, social media and ads. Please let me know if you would like a yard sign. You can also post the flyer sent in the email. Please post on your social media.